Dear Valued Customer,
As you know, the Government of Quebec has ordered to temporarily close all non-essential businesses and services due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
As a distributor of electrical products and safety equipment that serves many essential businesses and services, we will continue operating with reduced administrative and logistics personal in the coming weeks. These actions will enable us to continue serving our customers whose activities remain essential. To this end, we have adopted the following measures:
- Adoption of strict hygiene protocols, social distancing, protection and increased cleaning of all work surfaces.
- Limitation of visitors, customers or suppliers both at Head Office and in branches.
- All business meetings must be held remotely by videoconference or telephone.
- A remote working program has been set up to decentralize our associates who can work from home.
- Implementation of a plan to keep our operations to a minimum while maintaining the appropriate level of operations to support our clients which have been determined as essential businesses.
- We encourage customers to pre-order whenever possible, ideally online through lumen.ca, our Mobile App or by phone at any of our locations
- Reduced opening hours from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Maintaining the 1-800-363-0303 hotline, which is always available outside business hours.
To conclude, we wish to reiterate that, as always, the health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers, suppliers and communities at-large remain our daily focus. We will comply with any new government recommendations that may be deployed and continually follow public health guidelines.
Although times are tough, our company remains strong and we are confident for the future. We sincerely appreciate your trust, patience and continued support.
Please ensure that you remain safe and healthy and know that, as always, we remain steadfastly committed to serving you.
President of Lumen, division of Sonepar Canada inc.