Location: Amos, Canada
Lumen is an electrical equipment distributor with a state-of-the-art automated distribution centre. We are a dynamic company that invests in the professional development of employees.
Answering to the branch director, the candidate will receive, recommend, and process orders for clients.
You are: independent, a team player, courteous, and focused on customer service.
- Have a DEP in electricity and/or sales training
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have knowledge of products in the electrical industry (asset)
- Welcome customers to the counter, verify the information requested, and take orders
- Make sure products are available in the computer system
- Validate the accuracy of products and orders and verify the condition of products assembled in the warehouse
- Assist with inventory and stock shelves
- Make sure the counter and service areas are clean
- Support internal sales if needed
- Perform any other related tasks
Lumen, a division of Sonepar Canada, is an equal opportunity employer and invites women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, and individuals with disabilities to apply.