Location: Drmmondville, Canada
Lumen is an electrical equipment distributor with a state-of-the-art automated distribution centre. We are a dynamic company that invests in the professional development of employees.
Answering to the Branch Director, the candidate will oversee several tasks in the branch’s warehouse and on occasion will receive, recommend, and process client orders.
You are: independent, a team player, courteous, focused on customer service.
- Have a DEP in electricity and/or sales training
- Have more than six (6) months of experience in material handling
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have knowledge of electrical products and the Microsoft Office (an asset)
- Receive the merchandise using a forklift
- Make sure the products are stored in the right areas in the branch
- Verify the accuracy of ordered products and the state of products assembled in the warehouse
- Manage part of the inventory and returns
- Sometimes, welcome customers to the counter, verify the information requested, and take orders
- Make sure the warehouse is clean and safe and the counter and service areas are clean
- Perform any other related tasks
Lumen, a division of Sonepar Canada, is an equal opportunity employer and invites women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, and individuals with disabilities to apply.