Lumen offers custom programs designed to cut total operating costs for its industrial customers. Several years in the making, these partnerships allow us to implement specific measures to optimize material management as well as maintenance, repair and operations (MRO).
The value of the savings generated thanks to Lumen’s services is documented in the form of a yearly report. Personalized reports will help you measure various key performance indicators.
Below are example of advantages driven by corporate agreements:
- Measurable economies of scale: Savings planned in the agreement are guaranteed.
- Inventory optimization: We take charge of the consumption analysis of parts in order to optimize their management.
- Inventory management: Our team can take inventory of your equipment on site.
- Warehousing scale-down: Our distribution center can help you reduce your inventory to a minimum.
- Product standardization: Standardizing your corporate equipment will improve component compatibility in addition to simplifying inventory management.
- Assistance and training: Take advantage of 24/7 technical assistance in addition to the many training sessions and presentations from our suppliers.
- Rockwell Automation services and program: Support and technical assistance from a leader in automation (Authorized distributor in Québec only).
- E-commerce: Online ordering service that can be integrated with your systems (Eleknet).
- Expertise and advice: Our advisors always keep tabs on the latest technologies and products that lend significant energy efficiency gains.
- Multi-commodities: We can consolidate under a single agreement all commodities available via Lumen, including the provisioning of electrical and automation products, wires and cables, safety and health products, tools and datacom.
Contact our team for more details.
Member of the SupplyForce group: